Why Turner Heating & Air Conditioning?
1. We are fully licensed and insured - both liability and workers compensation. This means you don't have to worry as the building owner about undue liability concerns should something go wrong while we are on the job. Not all HVAC contractors can say this.
2. We offer a 1 year parts warranty on all our service work, featuring our "We are not satisfied if you are not satisfied" guarantee. Most of our new systems carry a full 10 year parts warranty from the manufacturer, plus a 90 day labor warranty - giving you peace of mind for years to come.
3. We have a warehouse stocked with all the equipment, parts, and materials we need to complete your job quickly. We do not work "out of the back of our van."
4. While we can repair any type of HVAC system, we partner with Carrier - the industry leader - for new system sales. Carrier invented modern air conditioning, and their systems offer unmatched reliability and performance.
5. We will be here when you need us. We have been in this community since 1977, we are owned by a Georgia Tech grad, and we have the engineering expertise on staff to solve your problems correctly the first time.
Bryan Wright--- I have been using Eddie Turner Heating and Air for over 10 years. I have never had any problems with quality and service. When something needs repaired Turner takes care of it promptly. I would highly recommend his service.
Fred and Ruth Nesbitt--- We are satisfied customers and have been for years. Turner Heating and Air are dependable with prompt and courteous service.
Sam and Nancy Ratcliffe--- We could not be more pleased with the service we receive from Turner Heating and Air. Since the construction of our home in 1994, the servicemen at Turner have kept us cool in the summer and warm in winter. This year our system had to be replaced, and from "call to install" was only three days. If we have a problem, there has not been a single time when we haven't received "same day service." We received excellent advice about the type and size of system we needed for comfort and economy. Turner Heating and Air is a great way to "keep it in Gordon County."
Rev. Charles Mauro--- I've been dealing with Turner Heating and Air for twelve years. You don't need to check prices with Eddie. The product is excellent. The service is like dealing with family. Eddie treats you like you are family. You try Turner Heating and Air one time, you will never leave.
Bob Parlo--- Eddie has done my work for 28 years. Turner Heating and Air has the best service, quality and prices. I wouldn't use anyone else.
David Locke--- I would like to thank Turner Heating and Air for installing my new system. Since the new system was installed my electric bill is 40% lower on average each month. Thanks for giving me the best price in town.
Kyle and Vivian Smith--- Eddie installed our first central air system in 1986 and we've been satisfied customers ever since. He recently replaced our furnace and duct work which had been in the house since construction in 1953, the installation, maintenance and service are of the highest quality. He and his staff are always ready to help.
Lewis and Dorothy Diprima--- On June 6, 2012 our air conditioner quit working. We called Turner Heating and Air and our air was up and running within an hour. We want to thank you for your quick and good service.
Wayne Darville--- I have rental properties and have had bad experiences in the past with other heating and air companies. Since I have been using Turner Heating and Air, my renters have been happy and so have I. When I needed work or replacement on my personal residence, they had the best prices and fastest service. I recommend Turner Heating and Air to all my friends.